Very pleased

Hi,
My name is Gil Lanterman, presently I do Living History as a Topographical Engineer. My wife, a musician (mountain dulcimer) and I do living history in eastern, PA & NJ, sometimes in VA.
I am considering purchasing an A-frame tent, any suggestions between The Maryland Sutler or Fall Creek Sutler? Basically construction.
Thank you
YankeeEngr

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

ucvrelics

Captain
Forum Host
Welcome From THE Heart Of Dixie. Be sure to stop by the Weapons & Ammo and the Uniforms & Relics forums.

captaindrew

1st Lieutenant
Forum Host
Welcome Gil from South Florida. I haven't shopped either for tents but from what I've seen the Maryland sutler stuff is a little higher quality. I've bought 2 tents from Blockade Runner and was very happy with them, I think they do a nice job with their tents if you haven't checked them out.

Zella

First Sergeant
Forum Host
Hi,
My name is Gil Lanterman, presently I do Living History as a Topographical Engineer. My wife, a musician (mountain dulcimer) and I do living history in eastern, PA & NJ, sometimes in VA.
I am considering purchasing an A-frame tent, any suggestions between The Maryland Sutler or Fall Creek Sutler? Basically construction.
Thank you
YankeeEngr
Welcome from the Arkansas Ozarks, Gil! Glad to have you with us!

I've never done any re-enacting, but I always found the topographical engineers really interesting. What a cool living history role. Your wife's mountain dulcimer sounds pretty neat too. :smile:

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)